Our Products & Services
Rigid Foam Insulation
Rigid foam can be used in walls, roofs, and foundations, for retrofits or new construction. Most varieties of foam have a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass, cotton, or cellulose.
Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
These panels consist of an insulating foam core sandwiched between two structural pieces of OSB. SIPs can be fabricated to fit nearly any building design.
Nail Base Panels
Nail base panels are an easy way to add continuous insulation and air sealing to older homes as part of a comprehensive energy retrofit plan or as an energy conservation measure when replacing siding.
Ice Storage Houses
- Get it delivered – ready to use - 6′ h x 8′ w 10’1 – Inside measurement.
- 12″ EPS insulation for the top, bottom & sides wrapped in Performance Star.
- Can be custom ordered.
- Doors also sold separately.
Learn More About Hitz Halter
- Radiant floor heat
- Basement walls
- Tremendous Energy Savings!
- Radiant Floor heat is 33% more efficient than conventional hot air if installed properly
- Designed Especially for Radiant Floor heat
- Pex tubing placement made easy
- Rebar spacing simplified
- Easily taped together
- 4′ x 24′ fan folded for one man installation
- Hitz Halter, your radiant floor installation time saver!
- 3x stronger poly film on both sides
- Insecticide: no more termites or ants
- Easier to ship – 4′ x 4′ x 8′ tall
- Shrink wrapped skid with runners
- Forklift friendly
- Storage friendly
Quality SIPs Information
8685 Township Rd 561,
Holmesville, OH 44633